Thirsty Thursday: Let's talk about cartoon crushes
📸 via Square Enix I'm gonna be real here, quarantine's got me feeling some type of way in the thirst department, and I know you're feeling the same. (I saw y'all acting up on Syd's post about photos that make you want to risk it all!) Lately, I can't stop thinking about all the cartoon characters I had crushes on as a kid—most of all Cloud Strife from the video game Final Fantasy. This spike-y haired hottie was truly the fire of my loins circa 2001, and his recent glow-up for the Final Fantasy VII Remake (out April 10) has straight-up reignited the flame.
Piercing blue eyes? Check. Moody, broody attitude? Check. Toned arms from carrying around that giant sword all day? Um, yeah, check. And you know what they say: the bigger the sword... Don't you dare start side-eyeing me! I know for a fact that hundreds of thousands of you took Lauren's "Would You Rather: Hot Cartoon Dudes Edition" poll. To the 75 percent of our readers into zaddy Simba, I salute you. And the 38 percent of you who wanna slide into Hot Squidward's DMs... no judgment here.
Yours in thirst, Kristina (@kristinabornholtz)
Trending: Quarantine Thirst Traps
Just Some Pics of Chris Hemsworth
💦 😍 Quizzes 😍 💦
More From BuzzFeed Do you know someone who would love the Thirsty Thursday newsletter? Tell them to sign up here! |












Post a Comment