Header Ads

What subscriptions have you had for 50 years?

To view this email as a web page, go here.
Subscribe to science news
Science News is the world’s best science briefing. And has been for nearly a century. Last week, long-time subscriber Kevin W. Parker visited the Science News staff with his very first copy of the magazine.

“I was so pleased and proud to mark the 50th anniversary of my Science News subscription today with the staff” says Kevin W. Parker, software engineer at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center. “I use it to keep me informed on science in general as well as the accomplishments of missions I've worked on in the past (Hubble, Rossi XTE, Fermi, Landsat-7, and more). In those respects and more, Science News has been an important part of my life for a very long time, and I look forward to many more years of enlightening reading.”

Science News is a nonprofit. Our subscribers make our journalism possible. Join Kevin and start your own Science News habit.

Subscribe today and never miss a discovery.
Subscribe Now
This email was sent by: Society for Science & the Public
1719 N Street NW Washington, DC, 20036, US

 

No comments