CNBC Make It explores women's advancement in work VIEW IN BROWSER | SUBSCRIBE FRI, AUG 23, 2019 5 black women on how women, employers and colleagues can work together to close the pay gap I asked Facebook if I could work part time from home after I had my baby. They said no—so I quit YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki: Here's what to say when men are talking over you at a meeting The 10 fastest-growing jobs for women in the US A 24-year-old entrepreneur was bored in science class — so she started this company YOU MAY ALSO LIKE Jennifer Petriglieri takes a closer look at how dual-earner couples, who now account for 63% of couples with children in the U.S., make it all work. "How Dual-Career Couples Make It Work" (Harvard Business Review) How did medicine become a "stealth family-friendly profession"? The rise of larger group practices and more flexible, predictable hours. "How Medicine Became the Stealth Family-Friendly Profession" (The New York Times) "I just want to win more. I love winning more than I hate losing," says Coco Gauff, the 15-year-old tennis star who defeated her hero Venus Williams at Wimbledon this year. "Cori 'Coco' Gauff on Winning, Fame, and Life Off the Tennis Court" (Teen Vogue) Tell Us Your Story Tell us your thoughts and experiences #closingthegap. SHARE Unsubscribe Manage Newsletters Terms of Service Digital Products Feedback Privacy Policy © 2019 CNBC LLC. All rights reserved. A property of NBC Universal. 900 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 Data is a real-time snapshot *Data is delayed at least 15 minutes. Global Business and Financial News, Stock Quotes and Market Data and Analysis. Data also provided by THOMSON REUTERS
Post a Comment